Monday, September 12, 2011

Just kidding!



My neighbor, wild reindeer with majestic antlers, that I told you about on several occasions already, has completely changed his coat and got in shape over past several weeks. Any day now the reindeer mating season will start...

I'm sure this one will have no real rival - you can see for yourself how weak the others look:



Yesterday I decided to play a neighborly joke on him. As I was passing Mr. Majestic I put a huge tripod on my head upside-down with it's legs extended to the sky. And something unbelievable happened! The reindeer mistook me for a competitor and enthusiastically pranced towards me. It was very funny initially, but soon a strong animal was within 40 feet away from me I immediately threw my "antlers" away and begged him for forgiveness with human voice. It would be understandable to get injured from a bear in Kamchatka, not from a reindeer...

This time Mr. Majestic was very surprised to see that it is just a human in front of him and not a rival. He turned around very dissappointed and went his own way.








Originally posted by at Пошутил...