Saturday, April 27, 2013

On-the-road impressions.


I spend the night of April 22nd on the banks of the Manych. I woke up to the sound of rain and someone signing deeply woke me up. The camels on the photo above were the ones signing. They come from a farm that I photographed below.



All along my way I see spring blossoms. The fruit trees in bloom make me happy when I see them in the villages I pass by.


Originally posted at shpilenok.livejournal.com/181780.html

April 22nd is 12th day of my expedition. This is an expedition map:

http://goo.gl/maps/Dzt5k

A - Bryansky Les Nature Reserve (10.04.2013)
B - Национальный парк Орловское Полесье
С - Воронежский Заповедник
D - Воронеж, Воронежская область (15.04.2013)
E - Элиста, Калмыкия
F - Природоохранный фестиваль тюльпанов в Калмыкии (20.04.2013)

1 comment: