Sunday, April 21, 2013

The first environment-oriented tulip festival in Kalmykia (Russia).


Yesterday morning was cold, windy and uncomfortable. The sun only appeared for a minute at the sunrise and hid in the clouds for the rest of the morning. I was crawling between the tulips in the morning frost, looking for inspiring view, but all in vain. Cold and tired I was going back to my home on wheels...

And as I reached it I found a surprise!


Several more photos from The first environment-oriented tulip festival in Kalmykia (Russia)..







Today is April 21, 11th day of expedition. Photos taken yesterday.
Originally posted at http://shpilenok.livejournal.com/181279.html and http://shpilenok.livejournal.com/181753.html.

3 comments:

  1. I like the national costumes of Kalmykia. Thank you for presenting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information.
    Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    You are welcome to my blog: paypal smm panel

    ReplyDelete